Prospective adopters will be required to complete an application, pay a nominal fee to cover the cost of the spay/neuter, and participate in a screening process before the adoption is complete. Paws Patrol is available for any questions and we follow up with the progress of the adoption periodically.
- 2 for $75
6 mo to 5 yrs
- 2 for $60
- 2 for $35
Special Need Cats
We have an application and contract to be completed when you want to adopt a cat. We also ask to see a driver’s license with your current address or documentation. And we may want to schedule a home visit before or after you adopt a cat. You must agree not to declaw the cat and the cat must be an indoor cat only.
Free Cats for Seniors & The Handicapped Program
Paws Patrol wants to give seniors and the handicapped an opportunity to have a cat or kitten as a companion pet at little or no cost to them. This program provides our community’s senior and handicapped population with pets who offer affection and unconditional love. In addition, many wonderful, tame and socialized cats will have loving homes.
Seniors age 65 or older, and handicapped persons of any age, may qualify to adopt one cat free of charge.
- The person must be physically and mentally capable of caring for an indoor cat.
- All members of the household must be at least age 50.
- Paws Patrol will spay or neuter the cat, and have shots up to date.
- If necessary, Paws Patrol will assist with the cost of food and vet care for the cat.
- If the person can no longer care for the cat due to illness or death, the cat must return to Paws Patrol.
- Cats must be at least 6 months old
- Paws Patrol reserves the right to visit the cat and in case of neglect, take the cat back.