Use this form to select from a variety of different donations. After making your selections, please do not forget to add your total to the “Amount” field.
Sponsoring a cat is a great way to provide support and care when you cannot foster or adopt a cat. You can sponsor a cat by donating just $25 monthly for vet bills, food, and shelter.
If you use Amazon for any purchase, go to Amazon Smile and it will benefit Paws Patrol. You only have to select Paws Patrol once and it will automatically use it for all future purchases. To shop at Amazon Smile, simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet).
Order your food with Chewy and they’ll proudly donate $20 to Paws Patrol Inc.
- Huge selection of pet food, treats and supplies.
- Fast, free shipping
- 24/7 customer service
- Save 30% off your first order
- Don’t forget to use our special link when you place your order.
Fry′s VIP Card
Sign up for the Fry’s VIP Card and enroll in the Community Rewards Program by selecting Paws Patrol as the organization you wish to support. Each time you shop at Fry’s, a portion of your spending will be contributed to Green Valley Paws Patrol. Your contributions help us with our Trap, Neuter & Spay Programs and to provide ongoing care to cats in need. As a kind reminder, and if you have already enrolled, please do not attempt to enroll twice.
It’s easy, just follow these steps if you already have a Fry’s VIP card:
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/new-community-rewards-program
- Click on the Enroll Now button
- Enter “Paws Patrol Inc.” or “EP558” and click on the Search button
- Select the radio button next to “Paws Patrol Inc. /#EP558″ and click the Enroll button
Please note that you must first have a Fry’s VIP Card to enroll in the program, which you can do using the same link as above.
Virtual Foster Home
If you can’t foster a cat, please consider being a virtual foster by donating $25 monthly for vet bills, food, and litter for one of our cats. Recurring donations can be completed from our donation form.
Many companies match donations their employees make to nonprofits, thereby doubling the donation. Check with your employer to see if they have a matching gift program.
Arizona Pet License Plate
Please support this funding by changing your license plate to “Animal Friendly”. The license plate says “pets enrich our lives”, and we all know that they do! Each plate adds $25.00 each year to the cost of your license renewal and this $25.00 funds the grants that are given to animal rescue to be used for spaying and neutering our animals.
Every cat we trap, feral or stray, becomes our responsibility. The mere act of setting a trap is making a commitment to caring for any cat who ends up in it. Our mission and focus begins with TNR, but goes much further. We strive to provide quality of life for providing costly veterinary care. Beauty’s Fund is our special fund to provide for these extra expenses.
- Kuranda ShelterBeds (Please use the link to purchase)
- Royal Canin Baby Cat Dry & Can Food for Kittens
- Fancy Feast Kitten Can Food
- Friskies Pate Can Food
- Natural Balance Ultra Dry Food for Kittens and Cats
- Any Dry and Can Food for Feral/Stray Community Cats
- World’s Best Cat Litter for Multiple Cats
- Breeder’s Edge Foster Care Kitten Milk Replacer
- WeeWee Pads (For Traps)
- Gift Cards for Petco, Petsmart, Chewys, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Safeway, Fry’s and Walmart
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- 6 – 7″ Paper Plates
- Computer/Copy Paper
- Stamps for Postcards and Letters